from me to you:

Words are not enough to say how many blessings we receive from the Lord each day [Just the fact that you landed on this page is already a huge blessing!]. It is for this reason that How Blessed and Loved I Am exists - to tell, in words, in pictures, in music, in videos, how every smile, every laugh, every frown, every tear, every shout, and every jump are very much part of God's shower of graces.

Join us in sharing the little microscopic blessings we receive each day from Him, our everlasting and ever-loving Father!^^



^^

Monday, June 15, 2009

to follow or not?

Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God.

Romans 13:1 (KJV)

God placed certain people higher than us for us to follow them. However kind or bad they may be, we are to follow them and give them the respect and honor they deserve.

Let the elders that rule well be counted worthy of double honour, especially they who labour in the word and doctrine.

1 Tim 5:17 (KJV)

Moreover, we must give double honor to the leaders in church, teaching and preaching the Word of God. But I am obviously guilty of doing the opposite.

Just recently, I criticized somebody for his preachings which sounded monotonous to me. Instead of praying for him, for the release of those fixations from his life, I looked at him as a person with flaws and imperfections and not someone God has placed over me.

I'm sorry Lord for not giving him the double honor you require of me to give those You have placed higher than me. Teach me to respect them the way I respect the highest authority in my life, my Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails