from me to you:

Words are not enough to say how many blessings we receive from the Lord each day [Just the fact that you landed on this page is already a huge blessing!]. It is for this reason that How Blessed and Loved I Am exists - to tell, in words, in pictures, in music, in videos, how every smile, every laugh, every frown, every tear, every shout, and every jump are very much part of God's shower of graces.

Join us in sharing the little microscopic blessings we receive each day from Him, our everlasting and ever-loving Father!^^



^^

Saturday, June 13, 2009

thou knowest it altogether...

Psalm 139:1-6
1 O LORD, thou hast searched me, and known me. 2 Thou knowest my downsitting and mine uprising, thou understandest my thought afar off. 3 Thou compassest my path and my lying down, and art acquainted with all my ways. 4 For there is not a word in my tongue, but, lo, O LORD, thou knowest it altogether. 5 Thou hast beset me behind and before, and laid thine hand upon me. 6 Such knowledge is too wonderful for me; it is high, I cannot attain unto it.
as i feel as though i'm standing alone, i am reminded that i don't have to worry about anything. i don't have to make my own plans for the future, because my Creator has already laid out the perfect blueprint for my life. as the Master Engineer, he knows the importance of each element he puts in my life. His plan is never wrong.

all i have to do is let my life unravel before my very eyes..^^


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails