from me to you:

Words are not enough to say how many blessings we receive from the Lord each day [Just the fact that you landed on this page is already a huge blessing!]. It is for this reason that How Blessed and Loved I Am exists - to tell, in words, in pictures, in music, in videos, how every smile, every laugh, every frown, every tear, every shout, and every jump are very much part of God's shower of graces.

Join us in sharing the little microscopic blessings we receive each day from Him, our everlasting and ever-loving Father!^^



^^

Thursday, August 20, 2009

those little microscopic blessings...^^

Thursday, Thursday.

It's almost noon. I should be writing my thanksgiving later today since yesterday wasn't so much of a good day. Was late, couldn't breathe, got pissed. But still enough to praise God!
4 For every creature of God is good, and nothing to be refused, if it be received with thanksgiving: 5 For it is sanctified by the word of God and prayer.

1 Tim 4:4-5 (KJV)

Yesterday at 2 PM, I was supposed to have an interview with the General Manager of the company I was applying to. But I had encountered several problems:
*somebody was late (err.. that's because there was no tricycle in sight)

*waiting for the passengers to occupy the van took 30 minutes

*the van was too hot (even with the AC on, oh! we were seated right where the engines are)


*the man beside me had such a wet and sticky arm that i needed to move my arm far far away from him!


*i couldn't breathe - hands numb and cold and sweaty all together


*i was late
!
All of those happened in an hour, I guess. I arrived 10 minutes after 2 and already got a message if I could come on time. *panic panic* My hands were still shaky and my legs wobbly. I got on the elevator without realizing that I forgot which floor the company was located.:hilo: First to the 6th floor, then 8th, then 7th, then 9th. Finally, I went down to the lobby, hoping I could remember which floor I went to the last time I was there. I went up again: 9th, 8th, 7th. I swallowed my pride, went to the lobby guard, and asked for directions.:tsk: It was on the 3rd floor!

When I arrived, the Head Instructor was as accommodating as she was the first time we met. I wasn't late! I was just....well... Right! Others were just ahead of me. I was the last! :anongnangyari: The interview was quick and casual - I was even wearing slippers! We shook hands; he said, "Good luck and have fun on the training!" Was that an assurance?

After the interview with him, the Head Instructor briefed me on what would happen to my application and simulation results. I would have to wait.

Those things transpired so quickly that I didn't have a chance to thank God for all those little, microscopic blessings He gave me yesterday. What are those? Here goes..
*i had a conviction to wait for my companion a little bit longer. God taught me to be patient and that there should be no room for anger (Mt. 6:14).

*i had to wait for the van to be full before it can leave the terminal. God taught me that one must be filled (or complete) before they can do the job assigned to them.

*i had to endure the van's temperature. God taught me the meaning of 1 Peter 4:1 (KJV) - Forasmuch then as Christ hath suffered for us in the flesh, arm yourselves likewise with the same mind: for he that hath suffered in the flesh hath ceased from sin. :sweaty: *haha*

*i had to sit beside a man who was wet with buckets of sweat. God reminded me that when i was even worse than this man, He has already loved me (Rom. 5:6-8). Therefore, I have no right to justify this man by mere sweat alone (Luke 6:37).:devilishgrin:

*i couldn't breathe. God taught me that when my heart is filled with rage and annoyance, my spirit is affected as well (Prov. 15:13).

*i was late. God taught me to trust Him completely that even in the midst of trouble, He will get me through, safely (Mk. 9:23-24).

Though he were a Son, yet learned he obedience by the things which he suffered.

Heb 5:8 (KJV)


Smiles,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails