from me to you:

Words are not enough to say how many blessings we receive from the Lord each day [Just the fact that you landed on this page is already a huge blessing!]. It is for this reason that How Blessed and Loved I Am exists - to tell, in words, in pictures, in music, in videos, how every smile, every laugh, every frown, every tear, every shout, and every jump are very much part of God's shower of graces.

Join us in sharing the little microscopic blessings we receive each day from Him, our everlasting and ever-loving Father!^^



^^

Saturday, August 15, 2009

icebreaker!

It was one ordinary Xchange saturday (it was today actually) when Kate started flashing ICEBREAKER cards at us. She was playing, and I was too. But I think it was sweet... of her... of us trying to answer those questions (along with the rest of the gang: Joi, Jowi, Kristine, Ate Charis and Jetsky).

First off,
KATE (holding the card right in front of my face): Who is Jesus for you?
STARLEE: Sha ay *thinking* everything! *thinking of Everything by Lifehouse*

KATE: Do you believe in LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT (those were really in big letters,mind you)?
STARLEE: Kze hindi ku pa nakikita si Jesus pero I love Him. :woooh:

KATE: Do you find yourself impressive? Why?
STARLEE: NO! Because I can't find myself. :ahaha:

KATE: What three things do you want to see in your married life?
STARLEE: *whaaat?!* :wala: *rummaging through stuff, kunyare nag aayos while having something else in mind.. whatta question!*

Then came the others......

KATE: Ate Starlee, di mu pa sinasagot to! *flashing the card again*
STARLEE: Ah! Bahay, asawa, anak! *whew!*

KATE: How would you describe your father?
JOI: Manly.
KATE: *looking at me*
STARLEE: err.. Fatherly! :ha?: *tama ba??*
JETSKY: No comment. :devilishgrin:

Enough of me. She went to JETSKY next.

KATE: What are your strengths and weaknesses?
JETSKY: *pointing at me*
STARLEE: :ha?:
KATE: :puppyeyes:

KATE: Tell us about a blessing you received recently.
JETSKY: *pointing at me again*
STARLEE: :ha?:
KATE: :puppyeyes:

KATE: Whom do you share your problems and joys with?
JETSKY: *pointing at me yet again*
STARLEE: :ha?:
KATE: :puppyeyes:

Then on with the questions with everybody else. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails