from me to you:

Words are not enough to say how many blessings we receive from the Lord each day [Just the fact that you landed on this page is already a huge blessing!]. It is for this reason that How Blessed and Loved I Am exists - to tell, in words, in pictures, in music, in videos, how every smile, every laugh, every frown, every tear, every shout, and every jump are very much part of God's shower of graces.

Join us in sharing the little microscopic blessings we receive each day from Him, our everlasting and ever-loving Father!^^



^^

Saturday, June 20, 2009

scattered..

The result of disobedience is mainly isolation from God nd his rich blessings. However, in Nehemiah, He was more specific.

Remember, I beseech thee, the word that thou commandedst thy servant Moses, saying, If ye transgress, I will scatter you abroad among the nations:

Neh 1:8 (KJV)

True enough, if we don't keep His commandments and we move away from His territory, we will be just a commoner, scattered among unbelievers, not experiencing God's love and compassion. There will be divisions and arguments, all because we fail to abide by his commandments.

But Nehemiah 1:9 says that if we return to our original god which is You, You will make us prosper together in a place where You, my God, will dwell.
But if ye turn unto me, and keep my commandments, and do them; though there were of you cast out unto the uttermost part of the heaven, yet will I gather them from thence, and will bring them unto the place that I have chosen to set my name there.

Neh 1:9 (KJV)

This is what's happening now. We fail to keep ourselves under Your cover and take things into our own hands. That's why we are suffering greatly from our actions.

Lord, as I lead them in returning to You, guide me and give me wisdom, for You know better than I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails