from me to you:

Words are not enough to say how many blessings we receive from the Lord each day [Just the fact that you landed on this page is already a huge blessing!]. It is for this reason that How Blessed and Loved I Am exists - to tell, in words, in pictures, in music, in videos, how every smile, every laugh, every frown, every tear, every shout, and every jump are very much part of God's shower of graces.

Join us in sharing the little microscopic blessings we receive each day from Him, our everlasting and ever-loving Father!^^



^^

Saturday, June 13, 2009

if i perish, i perish...

16 Go, gather together all the Jews that are present in Shushan, and fast ye for me, and neither eat nor drink three days, night or day: I also and my maidens will fast likewise; and so will I go in unto the king, which is not according to the law: and if I perish, I perish.

Esth 4:16 (KJV)

it is oftentimes scary, even embarrassing, to act on something the Almighty has been asking me to do even from the start. as a woman of God, esther, too, was scared. she could have been put to death had she made a hasty move, but she didn't hesitate.

that's the difficult part. esther was made queen to save her people form condemnation, even death. i was put in this position to make a difference, and to let them know who the real Boss is.

i'm scared all right! that's why getting closer to the Lord is what i need to focus on more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails