from me to you:

Words are not enough to say how many blessings we receive from the Lord each day [Just the fact that you landed on this page is already a huge blessing!]. It is for this reason that How Blessed and Loved I Am exists - to tell, in words, in pictures, in music, in videos, how every smile, every laugh, every frown, every tear, every shout, and every jump are very much part of God's shower of graces.

Join us in sharing the little microscopic blessings we receive each day from Him, our everlasting and ever-loving Father!^^



^^

Thursday, February 4, 2010

They threaten us, but we stand still...

One of the perks of being a Christian that I haven't realized until this morning is the power to withstand oppression and endure the enemy's torments.

However, having this much power requires more than just being a so-called Christian.
13Yet the LORD testified against Israel, and against Judah, by all the prophets, and by all the seers, saying, Turn ye from your evil ways, and keep my commandments and my statutes, according to all the law which I commanded your fathers, and which I sent to you by my servants the prophets.

2 Kings 17:13
2 Kings 17-19 talks about King Hezekiah. Unlike his fathers, he lived a life holy and pleasing to the Lord. He destroyed all the high places offered to other gods, and had faith only in the Lord God. He kept His commandments and walked in His ways.
7And the LORD was with him; and he prospered whithersoever he went forth: and he rebelled against the king of Assyria, and served him not.

2 Kings 18:7
All throughout his days, the Lord was with Hezekiah. He won battles over the greatest of warriors, all because of the power God bestowed on him because of his obedience. There was none like Hezekiah among all the kings of Judah, none before, none after.

That is how the Lord rewards His faithful servants.


I want to win my battles Lord. I want to be victorious in everything I do. But before I gain your favor, I have to face my inner battles first and entrust everything to You. I will keep Your word in my heart and walk in Your ways all my life.


Smiles,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails