from me to you:

Words are not enough to say how many blessings we receive from the Lord each day [Just the fact that you landed on this page is already a huge blessing!]. It is for this reason that How Blessed and Loved I Am exists - to tell, in words, in pictures, in music, in videos, how every smile, every laugh, every frown, every tear, every shout, and every jump are very much part of God's shower of graces.

Join us in sharing the little microscopic blessings we receive each day from Him, our everlasting and ever-loving Father!^^



^^

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

can i?? can you?? YES!! We can! ^^

hehe.. this morning as i woke up, we had this prayer time as part of our covenant, after that i opened my bible and my devotional guide, and as i read it, it goes like this:

in Hosea 3:1-5

Then the Lord said to me, "Go again, love a woman who is loved by a lover and is committing adultery, just like the love of the Lord for the children of Israel, who look to other gods and love the raisin cakes of the pagans."

So I bought her for myself for fifteen sheckels of silver, and one half homers of barely and I said to her "You shall stay with me many days; you shall not play the harlot, nor shall you have a man so, too, will be toward you"

For the children of Israel shall abide many days without king or prince, without sacrifice or sacred pillar, without ephod or teraphim.

Afterward the children of Israel shall return and seek the Lord their God and david their king. They shall fear the Lord and His goodness in the latter days.


whoaa!! what is the message behind this?? what does God want me to do?? doea it mean that my partner have another man?? T_T or is it me that will buy a woman?? hahaha!! first i was confused and started thinking does she?? do i?? well...

For thought: Hosea may have been a minor prophet, but he was given a major task by God of demonstrating to Israel the kind of love that goes on loving even in the face of unfaithfulness...is God asking the same of you at this moment? Then do as Hosea did... LEAN HARD ON THE LORD, HE WILL NEVER FAIL.

Contemplation:

I Corinthians 13: 4-8

Love suffers long and is kind; love does not envy; love does not parade itself; is not puffed up; does not behave rudely; does not seek its own, is not provoked, thinks no evil, does not rejoice in iniquity,but rejoices in the truth; bears all things believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never fails. But whether there are prophecies, they will fail; whether there are tongues, they will cease; whether there is knowledge, it will vanish away.


listen to this song, in Christ alone.

In Christ alone my hope is found
He is my light, my strength, my song
This Cornerstone, this solid ground
Firm through the fiercest drought and storm
What heights of love, what depths of peace
When fears are stilled, when strivings cease
My Comforter, my All in All
Here in the love of Christ I stand

In Christ alone, who took on flesh
Fullness of God in helpless babe
This gift of love and righteousness
Scorned by the ones He came to save
‘Til on that cross as Jesus died
The wrath of God was satisfied
For every sin on Him was laid
Here in the death of Christ I live

There in the ground His body lay
Light of the world by darkness slain
Then bursting forth in glorious Day
Up from the grave He rose again
And as He stands in victory
Sin’s curse has lost its grip on me
For I am His and He is mine
Bought with the precious blood of Christ

No guilt in life, no fear in death
This is the power of Christ in me
From life’s first cry to final breath
Jesus commands my destiny
No power of hell, no scheme of man
Can ever pluck me from His hand
‘til He returns or calls me home
Here in the power of Christ I’ll stand


eomma, in Christ alone we stand. praying and waiting..


Smiles,

1 comment:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails