- Working from home does my body no good. Sounds like a joke, but hey, I'm not! Totoo, I gained so many pounds over the last 3 months. When I saw my weight at the clinic yesterday, my eyes literally bulged. This was my heaviest yet, which makes me come up with a next realization.
- Healthful food is helpful (pala). Sure I knew I had to eat veggies and fruits and carbs and protein-rich foods to maintain a healthy diet. The problem was, I ate too much. And too much of junk food as well. Ha! Sad story for me there. Anyway, healthful food is the way - nothing follows!
- Learning is so much fun - when I do it with others. Photoshop class is on its 11th week. At first I didn't like the idea of studying Photoshop. It was kinda humiliating, I thought, knowing that many of my friends are already good at it. But since i was offered free tuition fee (by my dad), I couldn't help but grab the chance. With this humble act, I realized I loved being in class and studying alone was a drag. I rarely spoke to my classmates, though, but it was fun observing (Ssh, don't tell!).
- Learning is my passion; teaching is application. With every new job opportunity I'm faced with, I realize there are so many things I have to know. I have to improve to reach a higher step. I have to learn to reach the next ladder. And boy, I am so determined to do that now. I've never been so enthused in my life! :)
- Focusing on one area of competency is good, but using this competency to advance in another is better! Enough said.
I'm 24, and needless to say, I have to grow up and leave my childish habits and ideas behind. Thank God He's always there to be my Guide and my Shelter from the storms in my life.
Now to Him who is able to do far more abundantly beyond all that we ask or think, according to the power that works within us, to him be [all] the glory! -- Eph. 3:20-21a