from me to you:

Words are not enough to say how many blessings we receive from the Lord each day [Just the fact that you landed on this page is already a huge blessing!]. It is for this reason that How Blessed and Loved I Am exists - to tell, in words, in pictures, in music, in videos, how every smile, every laugh, every frown, every tear, every shout, and every jump are very much part of God's shower of graces.

Join us in sharing the little microscopic blessings we receive each day from Him, our everlasting and ever-loving Father!^^



^^

Friday, August 20, 2010

Old home~

I always consider my workplace as my home. Oh, well, despite the very short one-month period I spent in this place, I still miss it till now. Take note of the stickies on my computer. Sorry. :)





I miss the people, too. But I sure hope to see them soon - when I get back for my clearance. Teehee!

Smiles,

2 comments:

Toyin O. said...

Everyday is a blessing when you know Jesus!

*starlee* said...

Amen to that!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails