from me to you:

Words are not enough to say how many blessings we receive from the Lord each day [Just the fact that you landed on this page is already a huge blessing!]. It is for this reason that How Blessed and Loved I Am exists - to tell, in words, in pictures, in music, in videos, how every smile, every laugh, every frown, every tear, every shout, and every jump are very much part of God's shower of graces.

Join us in sharing the little microscopic blessings we receive each day from Him, our everlasting and ever-loving Father!^^



^^

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Wordless Wednesday exception - sarree..^^

I never thought holding a position (actually 2) in our youth ministry could get so Satan-prone. I mean, not only I experience his trifling; even my fellow leaders - even though they won't admit - experience the same harassment.

However, bugged as I may be, I won't let him get to my nerves and get the best of me. The best is only for the Lord. And yeah, I leave you (and myself) this verse for today:
And don't for a minute let this Book of The Revelation be out of mind. Ponder and meditate on it day and night, making sure you practice everything written in it. Then you'll get where you're going; then you'll succeed.
 Joshua 1:8 (MSG)

It's a wonderful day!

Smiles,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nothing we do for Him is ever without a challenge--sometimes from the enemy but ALWAYS allowed by God to stretch us and mold us more in His image. You must be doing something right with that youth ministry.

Thanks for sharing on Word-Filled Wednesday and love this verse. Clicked on your google follow and look forward to visiting. Who could resist a blog title like that? ;)

*starlee* said...

Thanks, One Heart. The enemy is moving double time, but we're moving, like, 10 times more than he is. :)

Thanks for the follow. I'll be doing that too, and I'm quite psyched for WOW. I've got a lot of poems to share. ^^

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails